Thursday 11 May 2006

Preston Park, Brighton.

Hi, I know everybody on my main journal saw these last night but I have a few people who can't get on it so I've put these pics of Preston Park on here too.
Preston Park is Brightons' oldest public park, it has wonderful mature gardens as well as the larger grassy area which has tennis courts, football pitches and bowls greens. Most of the photos were taken in the Rookery Rock garden, an area laid out many years ago with plants trees and rocks plus waterfalls cascading down to a large pond. It's been left to mature on it's own and is absolutely beautiful, especially in springtime.
Love Jeannette

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 62yr old AOL refugee, living on the south coast of England. I love travelling and sharing my photos. I live with Nina and Katinka, my two Maine Coon cats.