Friday 4 August 2006

Krissy's Photo Scavenger Hunt #86.

            

Here's my entry for Krissy's Photo Scavenger Hunt#86.
The subject was A photo of your choice. This can be anything old or new.
I decided to put on a photo of a Peruvian Indian lady I took in Cusco, Peru in March. I loved how she looked when she didn't know I was taking the photo, it was just so natural!
The other two are of Nina and one of Katinka, she was six months old and had just been spayed, hence the big chunk out of her fur! I shall also post the same entry in to my photo journal so anyone can go over and look at the pics.
Entries have to be in by Sunday 6th August, 11pm EST. If you want to play post your pics in your journal then go over and leave Krissy a link to the entry.

4vtO95QdrORUnrRaXbh3yQkCKB3offb4030.jpg

IMG_1426.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

catsandshipsandturtles029.jpg

With Thanks to Angela for my name tag today.

JeannetteFae.gif

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Jeannette...have a great weekend


Astra!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos!  The Peruvian woman is beautiful.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

great pic of the lady and her child

Anonymous said...

You take wonderful pictures.  I love the Peruvian Indian lady.  Yep, your Nina looks just like our Mocha.  xxx Chris

Anonymous said...

Fab pix Jeannette, especially the one of the ladt and her child, love the way you have snapped you cats too. Helen
http://journals.aol.co.uk/rickardfoghorn/helenssnapshots

http://journals.aol.co.uk/rickardfoghorn/the-truth-in-losing-weight/

Anonymous said...

Too late! Never mind. Go and choose one for yourself Krissy http://journals.aol.co.uk/pbaldrey/PetesPlace/

Anonymous said...

Liked the Peruvian Lady, Jeanette!

Anonymous said...

Hi,My name is Paul B, Thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures with my wife & I, They are so refreshing,after all the problems that the world has to give,
                           Yours,Paul B

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 62yr old AOL refugee, living on the south coast of England. I love travelling and sharing my photos. I live with Nina and Katinka, my two Maine Coon cats.