Tuesday 26 September 2006

Photo Scavenger Hunt #90



      


Photo Scavenger Hunt #90 will be due on Sunday, October 1, at 11:00 PM EST.


The subject this week is:
  "Autumn"

Interpret this any way you like and have fun!

Oh! This one's easy! I just have to go back to my New England pics for this! It was great sharing fall with the people up in New England last year, such a wonderful place with spectacular scenery. Riding up mountains in cable cars, going to the top of the Olympic ski jump in a chair lift, visiting maple syrup farms, whale watching off Cape Cod! It was all such fun and I came home with lots of pics and memories.
Here are a few of the photos I've picked to share with you.

7qEIa8vV8tIdkHVqYjExtXX7MqrENGMN030.jpg

P4UeAMKLHTWPzpNZRZaQzjuKVC9wkJjT030.jpg

svOJ3IFjl2h7Xh7f1m4OnKNertpsEivZ030.jpg

0DFVjgHgIgodhCN36yxvsnfosK4X9sjr030.jpg

k7cx-E4pG5i7zRdXZP75hjOraW-1qpGi030.jpg

HM9WGF7YCGH8DulGnplkPWvUmCJvDNZp030.jpg

EnMXPesXp8O4KjAi2Eb6VCy2R3UY4M0300.jpg

BGt5O14RjjT-5wEHjsd-cwrekCLvDcw0300.jpg

XnaEFkCUGHcgL0qvMbjmQGYZx6Rp53ns030.jpg

wnC81dJ1Zsx0txhVzuRaWwbkUv5-uN8g030.jpg

tgwKRUVQnHmRwNf36bzTu5MTQ9W0Wm0300.jpg

The third one was taken at Dollywood the year before last but I thought I'd include it as it was the fall when I was there and I love pumpkins too!

FallFrameJeannette.gif

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful fall colors & festive decorations!
Lovely photos Jeannette~
Marie

Anonymous said...

i love fall!!  you did a great job.  i love the red trees and church...actually...i love em all.  :)
gina

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do love the fall too.    You did a wonderful job of showing us why...

Nancy

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos, I want to travel again now!!! maybe next year.....see what you have done, im restless now lol Linda xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/lindachapmanuk/metamorphing

Anonymous said...

Jeanette~I'm glad I got a chance to see some of your photos since I don't get the private one! There's nothing like a New England Fall; I grew up in CT and have lots of the memories. Your photography is exquisite! Love the church and blazing red tree. Glad you had such a fun time on your visit! Blessings, Sassy ;-)

http://journals.aol.com/sasssydee50/SassysEYE

Anonymous said...

  I love all your pictures.  We don't have many red trees here and they really look pretty in the fall.  Thanks for sharing.

                       Julie

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Jeannette!  Isn't Autumn outstanding in the Northeast in the states?!!  So glad you got to experience it first hand!  You really captured it well here!  Such beauty again, from your camera!!  Thanks for participating, honey! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Ok Jeannette, I'm jumping in those photos and never coming back...lol....very PRETTY!  very well done!
Raven

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous and interesting photos!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Wonderful Jeannette, thanks.
Love Sylvia xxx

Anonymous said...

sooo beautiful.

Anonymous said...

All so pretty and festive...
Have a great week!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Fall colors, lovely shots.
I don't remember this Journal Jeannette!
I must grab an alert~
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariebm56/PhotographsMemoriesToo

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm a 62yr old AOL refugee, living on the south coast of England. I love travelling and sharing my photos. I live with Nina and Katinka, my two Maine Coon cats.